Training and Implementation Manager - Work From Home
A pioneer in workforce management software are looking for a remote (work from home) Training and Implementation Manager to join their team.
Having developed a workforce management solution fit for the 21st Century dynamic workforce and built on the Salesforce platform, they provide the mid-office link between back and front office solutions, and disrupt existing HR processes and conventions. They have already won the trust of the world's largest recruitment companies and are growing rapidly, across the UK and into both Continental Europe and North America.
They have an exciting opportunity to work within their Professional Services team supporting their partnership scheme. The purpose of the role is to manage and provide technical and functional support to their Partners by ensuring the Partners are meeting expectations set by the company. This a new and exciting role within the organisation and it will give the successful applicant a chance to forge and develop strong relationships with their partners.
- Acting as their Partnership liaison for Professional Services
- Develop new strategies and procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve partner satisfaction
- Create and deliver technical materials for their Partners, their Implementers and the Portal
- Actively contribute towards keeping materials up to date for Partners and where necessary update internal documentation
- Track and report on Partnership Project Plans and Customer System Requirements
- Support Partners with Salesforce & their functional & technical questions
- Assist partners with setting up environments along with configuring specific requests
- Design and lead in documenting and maintaining Partner Processes
- Carry out assessments and evaluate on Partners competency
- Verify functionality of partner-built software implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, Computer Science or Related Field
- Strong Salesforce System Administration Experience
- Proven track record of involvement in IT Projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Salesforce Certified App Builder (desirable)
- APEX (desirable)
- Technical Writing Skills (desirable)
- Knowledge of Recording Software (desirable)
Great benefits include:
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working
- 25 Paid Leave Days per Year
- Birthday Leave
- Salesforce Training
- Private Healthcare
- Friendly & Welcoming Culture
If this sounds of interest to you please click APPLY for consideration.
Applicants with the following job titles will also be considered for the role, Training Manager, Implementation Manager and Training and implementation Manager.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job