Are you an experienced VA who has supported successful online coaches?
Looking for a part-time role for 15 hours per week (15 hours over Monday to Friday)?
Do you live within easy reach of Shoreditch and once Covid allows, able to meet up with the business owner once a week?
And do you have immaculate attention to detail plus the ability to communicate well?
If so, perhaps this is your ideal new part-time role.
I am helping one of my favourite coaches to find a new VA who can take his business to the next level.
He has a VA who has worked well with him for the last two years and they've decided to only do the sales funnels part of the role.
That's where you come in.
We need yourVA skills looking after all potential client and client communications, working with the students of different programs as their point of contact for all enquiries, and managing the podcast delivery from start to finish.
Ideally, you will have the following experience, skills and personality traits:
- Existing VA
- Ideally have supported an online coach/service delivery (as opposed to products)
- Fantastic ability to liaise and be the point of contact for students and program participants
- Work well with two other part-time VAs with different remits
- Able to use Asana (and if you're an Asana guru, even better as they're transitioning from Trello to Asana right now)
- Learn new platforms, apps and tech really easily (in fact, you love making life easier with a multitude of cool processes and platforms)
- Attention to detail
- Great writing skills so students and participants feel your genuine care for them
- Able to proactively manage a fast-paced entrepreneur who is an ideas person, and needs support to make things happen
Once the Covid situation allows, the ideal VA will spend one day a week with the business owner as this is how he best gets his ideas out and develops a fantastic working relationship with you. He's based in Shoreditch so if you're able to get there easily once a week, once it's safe to do so easily, then your application will become a priority.
Hourly rate is £20 per hour and you'll be responsible for your own tax and NI on a self-employed/contractor basis or via your own VA company.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job