Veterinary Surgeon (Part Time)
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Date: 1 week ago
Position: Registered Veterinary Surgeon
Employment Type: Locum or Permanent
Hours: Part Time Negotiable
Sweeney's Veterinary is seeking a Veterinary Surgeon for our client in the Scarborough,North Yorkshire area.
Applications from Locum Vets are welcome as well as those seeking permanent positions and this role is available on a part time basis (2 - 3 days per week).
The successful applicant will have the option to work part time between 2 - 3 days per week.
* Use your capabilities as a forward-thinking vet to bond with clients and deliver an outstanding service
* Work independent and freely from initial presentation to completion.
* Utilise Surgical skills and demonstrate excellent consultancy skills
* Work closely with the RVN’s to set a high standard or practice
* Deliver outstanding patient care and provide a high level of client satisfaction.
Clinical Experience: Minimum 2 years (preferred)
Qualifications: Relevant Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
Registration & Right to work in the UK.
* Highly competitive rate of pay
* Flexible working week (Part time hours)
* CPD for permanent Vets
Working with Sweeney’s Veterinary:
Sweeney’s Veterinary Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market
Refer someone to work with us and get £250
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job